ECS 306: Digital Signal Processing (4)
An understanding of digital signal processing fundamentals and techniques is essential for anyone whose work is concerned with signal processing applications. This course introduces the basic concepts and principles underlying discrete-time signal processing.
- Sampling and multi-rate systems.
- Oversampling and quantization in A/D Conversion.
- Properties of LTI Systems.
- Digital filter design.
- Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT)
- Parametric signal modeling
- Application to speech/audio processing.
- Digital Signal Processing by A.V. Oppenheim and R.W. Schafer
- Digital Signal Processsing by J.G. Proakis and D.K. Manolakis, 4th edition.
|Previous||Back to Course List||Next|